lunedì 9 novembre 2009

Some news

Ok, I've been away for a while. But I've been quite busy and I still am. I'm in the middle of the preparation of a music video I have to shoot by the end of the week. The band is Italian and is called La Bottega di Musica e Parole. The song I'm working on is called L'anno del temporale (The year of the storm), and you can listen to it right here.
The whole idea I am working on is quite surreal: my costume designer and my art director are already very excited about the project (I fear they will have A LOT of work to do on this one)and I'm sure it's going to be great fun.
The crew will be pretty much the same I had on The Devil's Hand: that was the first time I was working with most of those guys, but it came out as a really good group. Plus the atmosphere on set was great. I can't wait!
Besides, post-production (mostly colour correction) on The Devil's Hand almost came to an end. Which means the official launch of the video is probably going to happen soon. Stay tuned!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento