martedì 3 novembre 2009

New music video coming soon...

I recently wrote about a music video I shot just a few weeks ago and I defined it "halloweenesque". I called it that way because I got inspired by gothic tales and imagery while preparing the mood board and the storyboard.
The video is made to the song "Devil's Hand" by Italian (but English-singing) band The Scrabble. It is their first music video and I think they are a really good band. Listen to their tracks following the link above, then let me know what you think.

The text of the song tells about a poker game from one player's perspective: I based my concept on the idea of having the singer play opposite a very ...ehm...special player. I can add I had fun taking the song's title quite literally...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento