giovedì 29 ottobre 2009

The "Stranges" Photoshoot

Back in February Italian magazine Next Exit interviewed me on the "Ooh Yeah!" music video. What came out was a very nice two-page(!) article-interview, which was made even more special by a great photoshoot Turin-based photographer Stefano Stranges made especially for the occasion.
Stefano was asked by the guys at the magazine to make photos that showed me together with the cast of the video. It had to be funny, ironic and catchy. I think he made an excellent job.
Judge it yourselves by looking at these few grabs from the shooting...

Here I am, back on set and surrounded by three of my gorgeous ladies. Ehm...Can you see me?

A family portrait

Unfortunately we were unable to recollect the whole team for the day: the male lead (Big Rob) and one of our ladies (Angelica La Lapin)were missing, as well as cast/crew members Valerio Sacchetto (actual DoP and fake operator in the video) and Daniele Manca (actual production manager and fake director René at the same time).


The camera you can see in this picture is the very same HVX200 (I love you, Panasonic!) we used for the video. It was my graduation present from my beloved grandmother, which makes her the actual financer of the video. Granny as the new Larry Flynt? I don't think so.
She seemed to be a bit disappointed at first, but the positive reviews we received on prominent newspapers and magazines managed to let her "granny pride" prevail.

Photos courtesy of photographer Stefano Stranges. And many many thanks to my brilliant costume designer Micol Agricola, who created and (in some cases)re-created our looks for this photoshoot.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento